Sweet Escape Joys


Indeed, the magic is here at Enchanted Kingdom and I never get tired of going back here again and again (actually, it's my 4th time! hehe) I and my officemates explored E.K. last January 2011 (soooo late post!). Got lucky to have some complimentary tickets as prize for winning in one of our company's contest.

The day started in a meeting at Robinson's Galleria at 8 AM. Then, we took bus ride to Timog Ave. where we have our ride to Enchanted Kingdom via Balibago, Sta. Rosa bus trip. At drop off, we rode tricycle and reached Enchanted Kingdom.
We waited till the theme park opened at 10 AM. We rode the Space Shuttle Max first and foremost! hehehe. I was kind of hesitant because that will be my first and honestly, I have fear of riding a roller coaster (even in my dreams, it scares me!) But with the encouragement of Ate Lyn and using some of my baon na 'lakas ng loob', finally, I give it a try! (hehe, I don't want to be the only one in the group who will not ride it!) Because of giving roller coaster ride a try, I no longer dreamt of roller coasters! Yehey!

We also tried Flying Fiesta and Rio Grande Rapids (this made our clothes soaked in water but it's so fun!) at Portobello, Jungle Log Jam and Swan Lake at Jungle Outpost, and Kart Trak at Spacesport. Witnessed the Parade at the Cobblestone in the afternoon. The rest of the day, we strolled and we just splurge on photo ops!

The rain poured heavilly after dawn leaving us like wet chicks?! (hehe, 'basang sisiw' in other words! lol) We just waited for the rain to stop in a souvenirs shop near EKstreme Tower Ride. Enjoyed while watching brave teenagers still trying the tower ride while it rained hard. This one I think is too extreme for me but who knows, just like the Space Shuttle Max, I might give it a try in the future?! hehehe

When the rain subsided, we then took our way home through a bus bound to Manila carrying all the memories of our one kiddie fun day! =)

Categories:

Leave a Reply