Sweet Escape Joys



Well, this is the first fun run I've ever joined with my friends and I guess my run is not that bad as a beginner. We took the 5K race and finished the route for 30-40 minutes (hehehe, including those momentary stops for picture-taking and water breaks). The race started at 6 am, 10 km runners first then followed by 5k and 3k runners respectively. My friends and I were late for the 5k start because of the long line for depositing our baggage, which we aborted in the end to catch up with the race. Though it's  little hard for me since it's my first, I enjoyed the race - it's really fun running in the Philippines, most especially with friends. hehehe




This fun run is a project of Polytechnic University of the Philippines Alumni Association.

Categories:

Leave a Reply