Sweet Escape Joys




January 1, 2013. Yes, today is the start of a new year. While many are have hangovers due to last nights' celebration... I wanted to start this day by writing for my blog. 

The year 2012 had been great for me and I'm so thankful. Every year I do spend ample time to reflect and plan for the things I want to do with my life. I have very short yet realistic and achievable resolutions that with all of my best I should accomplish. Of course, there's for health, career, personal growth and some material things. Though I've only cut-off eight pounds from my weight for the entire year, well I think it's better than having not to lose any. Losing some extra pounds really needs dedication. I joined Zumba sessions every week but this I started only last November. Also, I've included on my list to learn new language. I've tried French before but it's just not for me. Now, I've picked Korean, one that's closer to my heart since I love koreanovelas, K-Pop, the people, the culture, the country, need I say more? hehehe. I learned Hangul, their way of writing and some of their words and phrases. Annyeong haseyo! 안녕하세요! Hello! That's the simplest, actually. Also, I've enrolled in an online course 6.00x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by EdX.org. It's a good way to learn something new from reputable professors from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Berkeley University and other famous universities abroad... FOR FREE! (of course, you just need good Internet connection and spare time to fully enjoy this!) Restarted to play guitar again. I said restarted since I've already learned to play it long time ago, so I still remember how to play with the chords. I've always wanted to learn to play at least one musical instrument so that eventually I can compose songs also, aside from always singing other artists piece. I really love Music! Also, this the year I've started blogging. Equipped with loads of the things I love to write about and share to 'madlang people' and some blogging pointers, I was able to create three blogs actually. The first two were like my 'test' blogs and this one, sweetescapejoys.blogspot.com will be the official blog of androidsiopao. Lastly, I was able to buy a new cam - Olympus VG-170 and it's white! Love it! hehehe


This 2013 will be better than the previous years! More friends, more travels, more things to learn, more blessings a happier, healthy and full life I'll have and I claim it! =)





Categories:

Leave a Reply